Last updated: May 31, 2017
Our Pledge to You:Â We are committed to maintaining your trust and pledge the following:
- We will keep you informed of our privacy practices.
- Keeping your information safe. While we cannot promise perfection, we have implemented security protocols that are designed to safeguard your information in accordance with industry standards.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact [email protected].
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information very seriously. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at [email protected]
Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, the types of personal information we may collect from you when you visit or use our online services include your name, e-mail address, city of residence, user name and password.
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Online Services
In addition to the personal information described above, we may collect certain information about your use of our online services.
- Log Information
We collect log information about your use of the online services, including the browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the pages of our website you visited before navigating to our online services.
- Computer/Mobile Device Information
We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our online services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- MIDI Device/Instrument Information
We collect information about the MIDI device(s) or instrument(s) used when you access our online services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information
We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Information We Collect From Other Sources
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including to:
- help us deliver our Services;
- Process or obtain payment;
- notify you of the status of an order;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for Products or Services;
- to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support;
- to provide you, upon receiving your consent, with updates, upgrades, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and any other information you request;
- administer, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, improving existing products and services, performing data analytics, monitoring and analyzing trends, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- communicate information to you at the request of our partners;
- manage our risks;
- market our Services and Products;
- for security, and fraud prevention purposes;
- comply with and enforce applicable laws and regulations, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or de-identified basis for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing of Information
- with MuzeLounge partners as part of the delivery of our Services to you;
- with affiliates, consultants, and other service providers when we believe it will enhance the Services and Products we can provide to you or for legal and routine business reasons. For example, we may share selected details when checking your identity for indicators of fraud during sign up or when providing alerts. These parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- between and among our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; andÂ with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We may give you choices regarding the sharing of personal information with affiliates and third parties. Choices you have about the sharing of your personal information will be described in the privacy policies or notices you receive in connection with the products or services you obtain from us.
- We offer you the opportunity to access, update, and correct your information on file with us.
Keeping your personal information up-to-date is very important. Upon request or by email notification or by other online means, MuzeLounge will provide you with details about whether we hold any of your personal information. Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe, usually within five business days.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our online services and your experience when using our online services
- We tell you when our privacy policies and practices change.
Â Address: 1140 Morrison Dr Suite 220, Ottawa, ON K2H 8S9
Contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at: Â [email protected]
Copyright Â© 2017 MuzeLounge Inc. All Rights Reserved.