Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance of the Terms of Service
Welcome to MuzeLounge Inc. (â€œMuzeLoungeâ€, â€œweâ€, or â€œourâ€ or â€œusâ€) we are pleased to have you (â€œyouâ€, â€œyourâ€ or â€œyourselfâ€) as a user. The following terms and conditions (collectively, these “Terms of Service”) apply to your use of muzelounge.com or corporate.muzelounge.com or any other subdomains in use by Muzelounge, including any content, functionality and services offered on or via muzelounge.com (the “Website”).
We want to keep our relationship with you as lean and informal as possible, but please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start using muzelounge.com. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and you agree to be legally bound by the terms thereof. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
Should you disagree with any of the provisions herein, you can either leave the Website, or contact us at [email protected].
2. Changes to the Terms of Service and the Website
We reserve the right to update the Website and these Terms of Service from time to time, at our discretion. We will make sure to announce any major change in a prominent way, but since “major” is a very subjective concept, your continued use of the Website following the publishing of updated Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes.
3. Accessing the Website, Security and Privacy
We work hard on improving muzelounge.com, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will be up and running 24/7. We also reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to some features to users. In any case, we will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period, nor for any data loss (see also section 7 below).
muzelounge.com users may be required to provide their real names, e-mail addresses and privacy compliant personal information to access or receive existing or future notices, downloads or communications from MuzeLounge Inc. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on muzelounge.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use MuzeLounge.com if you are under the age of 18 or have reached the age of majority in your country.Â If you are under 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your country, you may not use this Website or submit or have submitted your personal information to this Website.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to maintain, protect and respect the confidentiality of your username and password. You further agree to take reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized use of your username and password.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to immediately notify MuzeLounge upon suspicion that your username or password has been lost, stolen, compromised, or misused.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. In the future, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. As is the custom for websites, we reserve the right to disable any user account, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
4. Intellectual Property Rights and Use Guidelines.
The Website and its original content, features and functionality (including look!), are owned by MuzeLounge Inc. and are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You agree to not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, and republish, any of our copyrighted material, except to the extent permitted by the Website itself. If you have doubts about whether and how to use of material on the Website, please address your concerns to: [email protected].
For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term â€œContentâ€ includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Website. For the purposes of these Terms of Service, â€œContentâ€ also includes all User Content (as defined below).
All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Website by users (collectively â€œUser Contentâ€), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Website is or will continue to be accurate.
By submitting public User Content through the Website, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sub licensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Website and our (and our successorsâ€™ and assignsâ€™) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content through the Website, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content.
For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property, moral rights or proprietary rights.
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Website. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Website.
You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, or legitimate business purposes, provided that your activities are lawful and in accordance with these Terms of Service. Prohibited uses include violation of laws and regulations, hacking the Website in any manner, or violating the Content Standards set below. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any Content on the site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and can lead to account termination.
We encourage your feedback, in the form of reviews, comments, and suggestions or recommendations for modifications, improvements or changes to the Services or the Website that you may choose in your sole discretion to provide us from time to time (â€œFeedbackâ€). When you provide Feedback, you grant us, under all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use that Feedback or to incorporate it into the Website or other products or services.
The Website may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Website.
5. User Contributions and Content Standards. Special Disclaimer for legal content.
- muzelounge.com contains user generated content, and also may contain message boards, personal web pages, forums or other interactive features that allow you to upload, post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other Users Content on or through the Website. All User Content must be lawful, not spam, and clear of virus or other malware. More specifically, but without limiting the foregoing, it must comply with the following Content Standards and shall:
- Not contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Not violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service.
- Not be likely to deceive any person.
- Not promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Not involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Not give the impression that they emanate from us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
6. Law and Copyright Infringement
We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. In the unlikely event we receive a disclosure request from an authorized party, we reserve the right to disclose user identities when required to do so by the law, including in response to a law enforcement request supported by a valid court order. You waive and hold harmless MuzeLounge from any claims resulting from any action taken by MuzeLounge during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either MuzeLounge or law enforcement authorities.
If you believe that any User Content violate your copyright, please provide us with a written takedown notice including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you, such as email, address, telephone number.
- A statement that you a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The notice should be addressed to [email protected].
No Framing Allowed
Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other provincial and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. None of the Content for our Site may be retransmitted without the express written consent of MuzeLounge Inc.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations of Liability and Indemnification.
Your use of muzelounge.com is at your sole risk. The service is provided “as is” and “as available”. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold MuzeLounge, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, partners, subsidiaries, agents, third parties and service providers acting the behalf of MuzeLounge (â€œIndemnified Partiesâ€) harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights. You acknowledge that you have only a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website. Because the Website is not error or bug free, you agree that you will use it carefully and avoid using it ways that might result in any loss of your or any third party’s property or information.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You and MuzeLounge agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Provincial or Federal court in Ottawa, ON, Canada. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible, appropriate or legal outside of Canada. If you access the Website from outside Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.Â Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of Canada or the courts of the Province of Ontario.
9. Waivers and Severability
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and MuzeLounge Inc. and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
10. Linking to the Website
You are granted a revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Website as long as the link does not portray MuzeLounge, its affiliates, or their products/services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
12. Policy Concerning Unsolicited Ideas
Â MuzeLounge or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new products, technologies, processes, materials or marketing plans, new product names, new advertising campaigns or new promotions. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when the products or marketing strategies of MuzeLounge might seem similar to ideas submitted to MuzeLounge. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to MuzeLounge. If despite our request, you continue to send unsolicited ideas, you understand that MuzeLounge makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Copyright Â© 2017 MuzeLounge Inc. All Rights Reserved.